"A Winning Team with One Mission"
Mission Statement: Direct and coordinate installation garrison operations and training support activities while providing force protection, mobilization and demobilization, reserve component training support, operational planning and emergency operations functions, to provide a focused training environment for all Fort Huachuca tenants, and our partner organizations.
Vision: A team of flexible and responsible professionals, dedicated to providing the best possible service to units and individuals serving our Nation.
Directorate Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security (DPTMS): Directs, coordinates, synchronizes, and integrates installation operations and training support activities, while providing force protection, mobilization and demobilization, reserve component training support, force modernization, operational planning, and emergency operations functions to provide a focused operating and training environment for the Senior Commander and
Provide mission command for emergency management response and consequence management operations
- Synchronizes internal and external activities in support of force protection
- Provide un-parallel manned aircraft and unmanned aerial systems training opportunities
- Support Reserve Component Training
- Supervise the execution of Antiterrorism and Emergency Management Programs
- Manage personnel security, information security, industrial security, and security training