The Training Division provides our customers with training opportunities in meeting their mission requirements. We exercise staff supervision for training management; control and supervise all training areas and facilities; manage training/operational ammunition for selected units/directorates; provide central consolidated scheduling of training events on the installation. Training facilities managed by the Training Division include: HMMWV Egress Assistance Trainer (HEAT) and the Engagement Skills Trainer II (EST).
Training areas include: (Land Navigation Course's, Leadership Reaction Course, NBC Confidence Course, Obstacle Confidence Course, Rappel Tower, Rope Bridge Construction Site, Urban Operations Site, Warrior task Complex, Training areas, and Weapon Ranges).
Training aids include: A catalog of items can be downloaded at the link below.
- Training Support Center (TSC)
- Range Complex scheduling, Range Safety
- Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS)
- Range and Training Land Program:
- Supervising the Installation Training Area Management (ITAM) program
- Sustainable Range Program (SRP)
- Developing and maintaining our Range Complex Master Plan
Training Division Telephone Listing
|Chief Training Division||(520)-533-7102|