The SFAC’s mission is to provide tailored, compassionate, and coordinated services to our Warriors in Transition (WT), retirees, and family members. SFAC will assist WTs, Retirees, and Family Members to navigate and access critical services expeditiously, so the Warriors can focus on their primary mission: TO HEAL. Transition services for non-WTU Soldiers are available on a space available basis.
The Fort Huachuca SFAC mission is to implement the Installation Management Campaign Plan by:
- Supporting and strengthening the resilience and balance of Soldiers and Families and maintaining a culture that perpetuates empowerment, inner strength, independence, and self sufficiency.
- Aligning SFAC capabilities and services with Comprehensive Soldier Fitness that will equip Soldiers to maximize their potential.
- Building networks to support Army Families.
- Outreach to community and civic leaders to establish partnerships that enhance SFAC capabilities.
- Developing and maintaining strong bonds with Soldiers, Families, and surrounding communities.
Individual needs require individual attention. The SFAC staff offer diverse knowledge and skills to help our WTs with their specific issues. Also, we want Family Members to know they are welcome and encouraged to use these services as often as needed.
We provide a comfortable, friendly, one-stop shop. The SFAC lounge has a family-like feel with sofas, TV, games, computer (free wireless Internet), available for your use, whether needing a place to unwind, or while waiting to meet with our staff. Services include (but are not limited to):
- Information and Referral Services
- Entitlements/Benefits Counseling
- Financial Counseling and Assistance
- Child Care Referral/Reduced Rates for WTU Families
- Resilience Training
- Identification of lodging resources for WTs, Family Members, and Caregivers
- Army Wounded Warrior Program (AW2)
- Social Services Assistance - Crisis Intervention and Stress Management
- Pastoral Counseling
- Traumatic Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance (TSGLI)
- Combat Related Special Compensation
We are located on Fort Huachuca in the Murr Community Center, Building 51303.
|Office Hours (Closed on Federal Holidays)|
|Monday-Friday:||7:30am - 4:00pm|
- Army OneSource
- Army Reserve Recovery Care
- Army Wounded Warrior Program
- Combat-Related Special Compensation
- Defense Centers of Excellence
- Fort Huachuca Information
- Military OneSource.com
- My Army Benefits
- The National Center for PTSD
- National Resource Directory
- Raymond W. Bliss Army Health Center
- Social Security Disability Benefits for Wounded Warriors
- Traumatic Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance
- U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs (VA)
- Warrior Care
- Warrior Gateway
- Wounded Warrior Resource Center